Citiq Prepaid meters allow for complete transparency between landlords and tenants in terms of tracking electricity and water usage. For tenants who are renting and being charged a lump sum for electricity and water without really knowing how much was true usage, Citiq Prepaid sub-meters could be the solution to track electricity usage.
By using our prepaid meters, you can track how much electricity you are consuming, and purchase electricity on a pay-as-you-go basis instead of paying over funds to landlords or property management agencies blindly. This means that there are no surprise figures with your utility bill come month-end.
Citiq Prepaid Online Meter Management Portal
Tenants using Citiq Prepaid meters get access to our online meter management system which allows them to track electricity usage online. Not only can tenants use the online portal to track electricity and water usage but they can also access to the following:
- Last 5 tokens purchased
- View tariff details and what they are paying for electricity or water
- Purchase prepaid electricity and water online with a 0% convenience fee
- Use a tariff calculator to see how much units they will get when buying from different platforms.
What are the benefits of tracking electricity and water usage?
Monitoring electricity and water usage is the key to reducing energy consumption. Which not only means saving money but also reducing your carbon footprint.
Here are some more of the benefits of tracking your electricity and water usage:
- Increase awareness of how much utilities you’re using
- Encourage you to change your behaviour and consumption habits
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Reduce the cost of your utilities
- Budget for months with higher electricity and water usage
Tracking your electricity and water usage is easy with Citiq Prepaid meters and is a great way to make rental properties, office spaces, business parks etc. more energy efficient. Tracking your utility use over an extended period can help you identify your consumption habits, which you can use as a basis to set new goals to become more energy-efficient and save money.