The Citiq Prepaid Meter Management System provides landlords and property owners with a wide range of features, including easier access to purchase transaction data and reports. Tenants using Citiq Prepaid sub-meters also benefit from this meter management system. They are able to access their personal meter data and get a clear understanding of usage and costs. This innovative easy-to-use online meter management system allows tenants to log in from any device and at any given time to conveniently track and efficiently manage water and electricity consumption. Signing up for the meter management system is free and can be done in a few minutes.
What are the benefits for tenants?
- Access the last 5 token purchases
- View tariff details and what they are paying for electricity or water
- Purchase prepaid electricity and water online with a 0% convenience fee
How can tenants sign up for the meter management system?
Signing up for the meter management system is easy and can be done in a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Click the SIGN UP button on the top right of our website www.citiqprepaid.co.za
- Step 2: Enter your Citiq Prepaid meter number and click NEXT
- Step 4: Enter your name, surname, ID number and email address and click on SIGN UP
- Step 5: You’ll receive an activation link from Citiq Prepaid to activate your account, click on the link
- Step 6: Set your password
Congratulations you have now successfully signed up for the Citiq Prepaid Online Meter Management System
If you need assistance with signing up or would like more information about our meter management system, please call our call centre on 087 55 111 55.